I’m Lauren, a 20-something living in Cincinnati, Ohio. Like so many of us, I’m looking for ways to make my mark from my small corner of the universe. Here are some important things to know about me:
- I have a serious case of wanderlust. I travel whenever I can to wherever I can. I opted for a trip to Japan in high school instead of saving up for a car. I want to go everywhere, and actually have a bucket list of places I need to visit before I die.
- The best thing I have ever done is adopt my rescue pup, Captain. There’s literally nothing that has been more fulfilling in my life than watching him transform into the happy, well adjusted, healthy member of our family he is today. I’m a big believer in #adoptdontshop.
- I love Kanye West. Unapologetically. I don’t care what you think. He’s amazing.
- I’m a wine collector. I pride myself in knowing my way around a good bottle of vino, and the owner of the wine shop down the street knows me by name.
- I work best when I’m wearing a whole lot of chappeaux. I like to be busy! Who wants to be bored? By day, I’m a content creator at a Fortune 500 company. I’m working on becoming a more serious yogi. I own a home where there’s always a new project to be tackled (it is 86 years young!), and I value family time. I’m a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend. And now I have a blog!
- I like to think of myself as a Cincinnista: a lover of all things in or about or around my hometown. I’m obsessed with the places, faces, food, and lifestyles that make this city so unique – that make it my home.
Check back for anecdotes about things that interest me, from my teeny corner of Cincinnati and around the world. I’ll be writing all things lifestyle, travel, fitness, food, wine, and marketing…and probably more as The Cincinnista evolves. I hope you join me for the ride!